Tips to make the job easier and faster
Here you have some tips to make the job easier for us and cheaper for you.
1. Help us find a parking spot. If you can reserve a spot for us, it will be easier for us to park and we will be able to start quicker. Remember that we charge from the moment Our team arrives at the pickup location and we are not responsible for any delays due to difficulties to park.
2. Check the best access for the move to be done. If you could share this information in advance with us it will make things much easier and we will appreciate it.
3. Have your belongings ready to be moved. This includes wrapping and protecting your delicate items prior to the move. We can always help you if you need us. We provide free shrink plastic wrap and bubble wrap to be used during the move.
4. Keep the access or hallway clear. We usually start with big items.
5. If you are using cupboard boxes, avoid filling them with heavy items because they might rip. You can have a look at our heavy-duty moving boxes to avoid ripping.
6. Avoid having loose items, use bags or boxes.
Any special requests or concerns that you may have, please let us know and we will do our best to give you a hand with it. We are here to help and make your moving day easier!
Outer Space Team.